General Accommodation Rules
- Check-in is after 14:00h.
- If the teams wish to check-in before 14:00h, they will have to pay an extra night. Keep in mind that the majority of rooms will only be available between 14:00h and 15:00h, meaning that, generally, it will not be possible to do check-in in your room as soon as you arrive at your destination.
- Check-out is before 12:00h meaning that teams need to leave their rooms before 12:00h on the day of departure. If teams do not leave their rooms before 12:00h, they will have to pay an extra night.
- No payment will be refunded if the team cancels any person of their reservation after 45 days before the tournament starts (this policy does not apply if a player submits a medical certificate, see cancellation policy).
- Conditions valid for reservations made through IberCup. Subject to confirmation of availability on the booking day.
- Prices may change if you book after the regular booking period.
- For other terms and conditions, please visit our website. Please contact us for detailed prices.
- Please check with the IberCup staff your accommodation dates.
- For teams that hire Full-Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) they will arrive with dinner included and departure with lunch included.
- Please check with the IberCup staff in your accommodation option the lunch and dinner locations.
- The price range per person in hotel accommodation is based in 3 or more persons per room.
- When teams decide to participate with the basic package of accommodation is IberCup who decides how many people will stay in each room.
- The participating teams with the basic package price per person cannot decide how many people will stay in each room unless they pay an additional cost for 1 or 2 people room occupancy.
- For logistic reasons, IberCup will only inform teams of the hotel name 30 days before the start of the tournament.
- If a team has a pre-booking in particular accommodation, the accommodation can be changed at any time up to 30 days before the tournament starts due to IberCup's logistics.
- IberCup manages the entire room distribution from the teams in their accommodations, and any changes on the room distributions will have to be approved by IberCup.
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team can be divided in different floors. IberCup does not have any power of decision on this matter, which is of the exclusive responsibility of the hotels.
- Some hotel rooms have a double bed for 2 people, and in this case, 2 people will have to share the same bed.
- For rooms with 3 or more people, not all hotels have triple room occupancy, therefore the hotel may place one or two extra beds or a sofa-bed in a double room, which may not be of identical quality and comfort. For single or double occupancy the prices are different.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Breakfast at the hotel. Lunch and dinner depends on the option but can be at nearby meal centers, schools or in some special cases at the Hotel.
- The IberPass and accommodation fee is included in the cost.
- All the teams need to pay a team fee.
- Conditions valid for bookings through IberCup. Availability can only be conﬁrmed on the booking date. Please contact us for prices.
Hotel for Relatives
- For family members and companions, hotel bookings can be organized at reasonable prices by the organization.
- Parents and family can book their hotel through IberCup.
- Note that by booking your accommodation via our partners, and not directly via the IberCup organization, you will not be able to make the most of the IberCup package, which in the majority of cases includes advantages with local transportations and special conditions to the complex.
- Match transfers are not included in the accommodation price options.
- Airport Transfer from the Airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation price package.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (5 nights).
Price does not include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers.
- Match Transfers.
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Security deposit with credit card or cash (500€ in cash or credit card per team) on the accommodation front desk on the arrival to the hotel. The deposit is refunded on departure, as long as the rooms are handed over the same way as when you arrived.
- Touristic Taxes.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
- In all types of accommodation it is necessary to leave a security deposit * (500€ in cash or credit card per team) that must be done during "check-in" at the hotel.
* This amount may be different depending on the type of accommodation.
- The deposit will be returned after room inspection is carried out to verify that the rooms are in the same condition as they were at "check-in" and without any damage.
- In the case of damage being detected, the incident will be reported to the team and the hotel management reserves the right not to refund the security deposit.
- IberCup can never be held responsible for damages caused by the teams in the facilities. Without payment of the security deposit, "check-in" will not be authorized. Check-in is after 14h00.
This is a city tax and is charged per person and it's not included in the room price. This tax is included in the invoice and maximum 7 days:
3 stars hotels: 0,50€ per person.
4 stars hotels: 1€ per person.
This tax is applied only for persons with 17 years old and over.
- If you want to stay at the accommodation more days, please let us know in advance.
- Teams must check out of the rooms before 12:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don't check out before 12:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package.
- To avoid delays at check-in, teams MUST send a final rooming list 30 days before the start of the tournament. This information is mandatory and acts as the normal operation of the tournament.
- If the team sends this list after 30 days, the team will be penalized (€10 per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list up to 30 days before the start of the tournament, IberCup will not be liable for any last-minute change regarding any room changes made by the hotel reception upon the team arrival.
- If the team cancels or changes any player, responsible or family member of the original list, that change must be approved by IberCup and additional fees may be charged.
- Any rooming modification 10 days before the tournament starts will not be allowed by the hotel or it may have an extra cost.
- Please note the rooming will not be sent to the team until all payments are finished.
- Please notice that not all accommodations have an early breakfast time. In case you have an early game we kindly request you to inform the reception to schedule breakfast earlier. IberCup is not responsible for the adjustment of meals outside of the normal schedule of the accommodation.
- Also, if you notice that you might lose the lunch/dinner time due to a delay, please inform the hotel and our staff about it to avoid any issue.
- As organizers, we will try to take care of these aspects, but sometimes if you are on a private trip we may not know.
Confirmation of participation
A first payment is needed in order to reserve your place as soon as possible:
- If you are a non-local team (with accommodation through IberCup), the amount is 2000€ (per team) until 15 days after the registration.
- If you are a local team (until 60km from the competition centers), the amount (per team) is equivalent to 50% of the registration fee.
Note: the amount of the first payment will be deducted from the total. The first payment is not refundable.
Team payment deadlines:
- a) up to 90 days before the start of the tournament - 50% of the total to pay.
- b) up to 60 days before the start of the tournament - 80% of the total to pay.
- c) up to 45 days before the start of the tournament - 100% of the total to be paid.
Local participation + Private Bus Supplements Local Teams
- Prices per person for the designated service. This service includes a return trip from the origin in a shared bus system with members of your team and also from different teams and does not include any use on an exclusive basis. It does not include meals, food or water during the trip. It also includes transfers to the games on site. (Check all terms and conditions of the private bus policy).
- If your group is traveling with less than 40 people, you need to add the missing person cost to the final cost until you reach 40 people. You do not need to add this cost to the prices if your group is traveling with more than 40 people. (Check the entire private bus policy in item 3.7 of the Terms and Conditions document. Ask one of our representatives).
Prices are based on departure from USA West Coast and Brazil, with 40 people travelling and do not include airport taxes or fuel surcharges which are approx. 200€ - 300€ per person. Contact us for a detailed price quote and itinerary.
- If you hire this service the airport transfers will be included.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service during the entire week of the tournament.
- If IberCup does not receive any information regarding this itinerary, the first service on the airport will not be delivered and the teams need to find their way to the accommodation by themselves.
- All teams must send the flight itinerary to IberCup email@example.com 45 days prior to the start of the tournament.
- IberCup will not schedule any itinerary or program and will not be responsible for any schedule or bus management of any kind for the team, but will put the team leader in contact with the bus company so they can manage everything between them.
- The IberCup will not be responsible for any schedule regarding private bus transportation not communicated 15 days prior to the start of the service.
- Modifications in the itinerary during the tournament must be communicated to the Bus company representative.
- The driver may not accept any change without the authorization of his/her supervisor.
- On the first day of competition, the bus will be settled at 1:30h before the first match starts, if the teams don't communicate the pick-up hour to the bus company in the day before, and the same rule will be applied on the following days.
- Any major changes must be communicated with 48h during the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost.
- Please notice that if the major change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h it will not be accepted.
- Any delay held responsible to the transportation company, IberCup reserves the right to exempt themselves from any responsibility, in the case of breakdowns, accidents, delays or any other incidents derived from the use of this transportation and that could implicate the team not showing.
Restrictions on the transport of private buses
The following restrictions have been established by the International Transportation Department:
1. Drivers can drive 11 hours per day of driving, a maximum of 4:30 hours in no stops, where the driver will also have 45 minutes rest between each stop.
2. The maximum limit for each bus is 150km per day.
3. Every day, the driver must have a rest period of 9 hours between services. Keep in mind the time that the service ends on that day, to give you enough time to start the service on the next day so you can get on time to the first game on that day.
4. If the team has an early game the next day, they should finish the service on the previous day earlier, in order to ensure the drivers have enough hours of rest to start the service on time the next day.
5. During transfers, every 4:30 hours the driver must make 45 minutes required rest stop. We kindly ask you to be aware of these rules.
6. Please notice that if you arrange an excursion which involves parking fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
7. Drivers can change daily. Please make sure you give the pickup hour information for the next day to the bus driver before he leaves.
8. An extra cost will be charged if the services go beyond 11h per day or 150 km per day.
Private Bus Supplements
- If your group is travelling with less than 40 persons, you will need to add to the final cost 100€ per missing person until you reach 40 persons. You don't need to add this cost to the prices if your group is travelling with more than 40 persons.
- For the counting of these 40 people, all paying elements (Staff, Players and Families) are considered. In case your group has any non-paying element, it will not be counted in the counting of the 40 people.
- There is a limit of 51 persons for each Bus, therefore if your group is travelling with more than 51 you will have to use 2 buses for your group. In this case, you need to add to the final cost 100€ per missing person until you reach 80 persons. You don't need to add this cost to the prices if your group is travelling with more than 80 persons using 2 buses.
Local participation + Private Bus Local Teams
- Includes participation in the tournament and private bus service (Please check all the terms and conditions for private bus policy). In this service, all the teams must leave at the same hour in the morning from the departure point and return at the same time to the return destination.
Private Bus Supplements per Day
- (Please check all the terms and conditions for private bus policy). You don't need to add this cost to the prices if your group is already travelling on the private bus included in your package.
Bus Supplements / Bus Trip + Match transfers
- This service includes a round trip from the origin on a shared bus system with persons from your team and also from different teams and doesn't include any use on an exclusive basis. Doesn't include any meals, food or water during travel. It also includes match transfers on-site. (Please check all the terms and conditions for private bus policy).
- If your group is travelling with less than 40 persons, you will need to add to the final cost this equivalent cost per missing person until you reach 40 persons. You don't need to add this cost to the prices if your group is travelling with more than 40 persons. (Please check all the terms and conditions for private bus policy).
- All the participating teams need to make sure if their accommodation option has access to these transfers.
- Please check with the organization if your participation includes this service. Keep in mind that if you have contracted this service, the transfer doesn't cover all the accommodations. Contact us if you have any doubts about this matter.
- If the same team has two (2) matches or more calendarized on the same day and in the same complex, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, the organization will only guarantee the transportation of these teams in the morning period, for the first game, and in the afternoon period, after the last match, if your meal package doesn't include lunch in the accommodation.
- If your participation package includes lunch in the hotel, even if you have two (2) matches or more calendarized on the same day and in the same complex, in the morning and in the afternoon, the organization will guarantee the necessary transfers for the fulfillment of the matches of your team.
- If your club is participating with 2 or more teams, please keep in mind that all teams may travel in different transfer buses, even if it is predicted that they leave from the same hotel, at the same time, to the same destination.
- All teams must respect the transfer times that are pre-defined for the games, and cannot use this service outside of the scheduled times even if they wish to go and see a game of a different team, from their club or not.
- No transportation service or system is included or in place in the days prior to and after the tournament. You have only 10 minutes of tolerance on your time schedule for the match transfer from the accommodation to the venues, after that, the bus will leave. In this case, you will have to find your own transportation to the match.
- Transfer service is limited for some accommodation centers. Please, contact us.
- Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, are not included in the accommodation package unless you hire the package with a private bus. You can book airport transfers through the organization.
- The teams travelling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule 45 days before the tournament starts. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don't book the accommodation through the IberCup.
- It is not allowed for relatives to enter the bus if they have not reserved accommodation with IberCup.
- If you have contracted this service, be aware that the service is only for one-trip on arrival or one-trip on departure.
- If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, IberCup cannot guarantee various transfers, but only one group transfer. The team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer, or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer as this service is contracted as one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
Contact between the team and the organization
- Teams should always communicate, including payment transactions, through a single intermediary in order to facilitate communication between the team and the organization, and at the same time reduce the risk of loss of information.
- If teams make payments via more than one intermediary, a 20% increase will be added to each amount in order to support administrative costs.
Loss or Theft
- The organization does not assume any responsibility in case of sport equipment theft or personal belongings of participants in the accommodation, transportation or in the sporting venues.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders, as indicated on the Participant's list, are responsible for the conduct of their players in case of damage caused in sports facilities, dressing rooms, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff .
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, the team leader should contact the organization staff, directly.
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 23:00h and 8:00h.
- The meals timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transport delay, the team leader should inform the Organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel on the transportations without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- The Team Leader shall hold in good order all of your personal and group documents. If you are traveling from another country to Portugal, you will need the authorization document for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificate may be required. The Tournament accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or entry permit to the client in the foreign country. In these cases the conditions shall apply to the cancellation of the trip, being still in the customer's responsibility any cost that such a situation entails. The ournament organization is under no circumstances liable, directly or indirectly, by the refusal of the granting of visas or entry permit from the client in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For the Portuguese teams we will accept the players team card from their local football association or the ID Card.
- For the foreign teams the organization will only accept as players identification a valid identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated). This card must have the full name, photo, identification number and birthday. This document must always be used with the players passport. Players that come from countries that don't require a passport to enter into Portugal, will only need the identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated, with full name, photo, identification number, birthday).
- During the check-in, the organization of IberCup will ask to the teams for the insurance documentation, which must cover till the end of the tournament (15th of April). In case this document would not be provided, the team cannot participate in our tournament.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player must have a medical insurance.
- Make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field.
- IberCup does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, death, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injury, illness, death or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades, natural disasters, epidemics or similar events. These issues will be resolved under the responsibility of the teams or groups and are not the responsibility of IberCup or the local organization.
- Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with Portugal must have personal medical insurance.
- The team leader must bring all documents for accreditation (Valid Passport or Identification Document for players, staff and others), along with all other documents that were sent to them before the tournament via e-mail.
- Only the team leader needs to be present at the accreditation to collect all the material regarding accreditation and important information.
- Players do not need to be present for accreditation on this day.
- If the team leader/s do not complete accreditation at the IberCup Office, teams will NOT be able to participate in the first game they will be attributed a "no-show" and the final result will automatically be 0-3 to the adversary team.
- It is mandatory that all teams go to the IberCup office..
- For teams that travel by Private bus or own transportation, they cannot complete check-in at their accommodation before completing the accreditation process at the IberCup Office. We suggest that during the accreditation process, the team leader stays at the IberCup Office while the team continues their journey to their respective accommodation where they will be able to complete their check-in after 14h00, as long as their situation is regularized and are in possession of all their valid documents for check-in. After accreditation, the team leader will be led to their accommodation.
- For teams that travel by plane, they cannot complet check-in at their accommodation before completing the accreditation process at the IberCup Office. If you have hired the airport shuttle service, your bus will go through the IberCup office and during the accreditation process, the team travels to their accommodation where they can check in from 14h00, if you have your entire situation regularized and in possession of your valid documents for check-in. After accreditation the responsible person will be taken to your accommodation.
- For local teams without accommodation, the team leader will have to go to the IberCup office 5 days before the beginning of the tournament between 10h00 and 20h00. The organization vividly recommends that the team leaders complete their accreditation 5 days before, as normally accreditation's completed on the day before have long waiting queues and are reserved for teams with accommodation.
- In case the team doesn't have their payment regularized, they will not be able to complete accreditation and will be eliminated from the competition. If you wish to regularize the situation at accreditation, the organization will only accept payment in cash.
- All teams need to fill in their online registration form, with the login data that was previously sent to them by the organization, up to 30 days before the tournament. After this date, we will charge an additional cost of 10€ per player.
- If the team has a rooming list that needs to be sent to the organization, IberCup needs to receive this 30 days before the tournament. After this date, we will charge an additional cost of 10€ per player.
- IberCup doesn't accept international wire transfers 10 days prior to the Team Check-In date. In case you have a pending amount in the 10 days prior to the Tournament please note that your team will be out of the competition until the amount is paid by Cash or Credit Card at the IberCup Accreditation Office.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should make a request to their football federations to send an authorization letter to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can take part in the tournament. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club, also to email@example.com.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, or costs for any additional orders.
- Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is not responsible for any economic injuries or losses that may arise in the event of war, war, civil war, revolution or civil unrest or for the actions of the authorities, strikes, blockades, natural disasters, disputes with transport, kidnappings, accidents in the Army and Navy, orders of public institutional departments in Spain and foreign countries, epidemics, attributable to causes of force majeure with quarantine, customs regulations or problems with public immigration, fires, traffic accidents, illnesses, thefts, fraud, violence, heterosexual relationships or similar events, before, during and after the tournament. These issues will be resolved under the responsibility of the teams or groups and is not the responsibility of IberCup or the local organization.
Adverse weather conditions and Covid policy:
- Inclement weather and Covid policy: In the event that the league is cancelled or altered due to weather or other unforeseen events, a refund of the entry fee (if any) or a portion of the entry fee (if any) will be determined by the competition Committee after all organizational fees and expenses have been calculated.
- If the competition gets canceled because of COVID-19, 45 days before the competition starts, we will charge 400€ fee (team cancellation) per team.
- If the competition gets canceled because of COVID-19, 15 days before the competition starts, we will charge 800€ fee (team cancellation) per team.
- If the competition gets canceled because of COVID-19 after it started, we will not refund any of the payments previously made.
- The following conditions apply for group cancellations or individual cancellations. Cancellation must be notified in writing, prior to the start of the tournament. The day that the notification is received by IberCup is the effective cancellation date. It is the responsibility of the group leader to inform all participants of the cancellation policy. If any individual or the entire group cancels their participation anytime after booking, the following cancellation fees will be charged.
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation is until 90 days before the tournament starts,100% of accommodation, transport or other services, cost may be refunded, provided that there has not already been a deduction of costs incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- In case a participant cancellation is between 89 days and 45 days before the tournament starts, 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancellation is 44 days before the tournament starts, until the end of the tournament, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged (in case the participant sends a valid medical certificate the refund will be considered only as of the local participant fee 65€)
- In case a participant cancellation is due to transport delays, strikes or force major, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsible and will not refund.
Due payments on the arrival
- In case of being a "non-local" team (with IberCup accommodation), if the payment balance of the accommodation package reservation in our tournament is still open after the last payment deadline, IberCup informs you that it will not make any advance payments on your behalf or on behalf of the team and thus the accommodation supposedly hired reserves the right to cancel without any refund of previously paid amounts.
- In the case of teams that want to make any payment later than the payment deadline, and with their reservation already cancelled for lack of payments, we inform that a new request for availability and quotation will be made to the accommodation. In case of availability in the accommodation, that quotation will probably be more expensive than the previously agreed value, that means that the final value to pay per person will not be the same.
- Therefore, apart from the teams having the accommodation canceled IberCup will not be able to include the teams in the group stage draw for the match schedule.
- In case of being a "local" team (without IberCup accommodation), if the payment balance of the booking to participate in our tournament is still open after the last payment deadline, IberCup informs that the participation will be canceled and IberCup will not be able to include the team(s) in the group stage draw for the match calendar.
- In case of pending amounts at the moment of arrival:
- Groups traveling by plane, will not have airport transfers nor will be allowed to check-in at the accommodation without the amount being regularized at the airport or at the IberCup office.
- Groups traveling by bus or by their own means, will not be allowed to check-in at the accommodation unless the amount is regularized at the airport or at the IberCup office.
- Groups that do not have any type of accommodation contracted with IberCup, will not be authorized to carry out accreditation or start the first game in the tournament.
- Wire Transfer:
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Euro) that is the most “natural” currency in Europe. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer. IberCup doesn't accept international wire transfers 10 days prior to the Team Check-In date.
After the payment, please send us ALWAYS the proof of payment in PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Card Payment:
In this option, there will be an additional value (3%) added for each payment.
Payments made by Brazilian teams in reais (R$) to the Brazilian account IberCup:
- Debt - 2.54%
- Credit (1x payment) - 3.66%
- Installment Credit (2x to 6x payments) - 4.42% (available soon).
Image Authorization Term
- In the registration and accreditation steps, for all legal purposes, the use of the club's, technical commission's and players' image will be authorized for the purposes of registration, event disclosure, free of charge, constant in photos and videos. The images may be displayed: partial or total, an audiovisual presentation, national and international publications, as well as available in the image bank resulting from the research on the Internet and other future media. The technical committee and its players will have nothing to claim as related rights the image of these or any other.
All information is in the Waiver and Agreement signed and accepted by the Team Leader at the time of accreditation.
Booking with our partners
We remind you that the organization has no responsibility for the services contracted with the IberCup partners.