Hotel Accommodation - July 8th - July 13th, 2019.
- 6 days / 5 nights - from Monday, July 8th to Saturday, July 13th 2019.
- Arrival with dinner included, departure with lunch included.
- The price range per person in hotel accommodation is based in 3, 4 or 5 person room occupancy.
- The IberCup is the one that decides how many persons will stay per room if teams decide to get the basic price range per person.
- Teams participating with the basic price range per person can´t decide how many persons will stay in the room unless they pay for an additional cost for 1 or 2 person room occupancy.
- IberCup can confirm some of the accommodation from June 1st.
- If a team has a pre-reservation in a certain accommodation, the team might change accommodation at any time until 1 month before the tournament starts, due to IberCup logistics.
- IberCup manages all the room distribution from the teams and any change from the standard room distribution must be approved by us.
- No payment will be refunded if the team cancel a person after June 5th (this politic is not applied in case the player sends a medical certificate, see cancellation policy).
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team might need to be split on different floors. IberCup does not have any power of decision in a matter which is of the exclusive responsibility of the hotels.
- Some of the rooms have only 1 double bed for 2 persons where every 2 persons will share the same bed.
- Rooms with 3 people in a room or more, not all the hotels offer a triple room and it is therefore placed in a double room 1 or 2 extra beds, or pull-out sofa for 2 persons, which may not be of identical quality and comfort. For singles or double occupancy, the prices are different.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Breakfast at the hotel. Lunch and dinner depending on the option but can be at nearby meal centers, schools or in some special cases at the Hotel.
- All the teams need to pay a team fee.
- Check-in is after 14:00h. If teams want to check-in before 14:00h need to pay one extra night. Most flights from America will arrive between 6:00h - 11:00h European time. Please note that most accommodations will only become available between 14:00h and 15:00h, so it will not generally be possible to check into your room as soon as you arrive at your destination. The rooms must be free before 12:00h on the departure day. If teams don´t leave their rooms before 12:00h, have to pay an extra night.
- Conditions valid for bookings through IberCup. Availability to conﬁrme on the booking date. Please contact us for prices.
- All accommodations require a security deposit (300 EUR per team or a credit card) to be paid on arrival to do the check-in. This amount may change from one accommodation to another. The security deposit is to be held only in the event of damage by your team to any of the accommodation's property. After check out, your deposit will be returned. IberCup is not responsible for any damage in the accommodation property. Without the security deposit the check-in will not be allowed.
Does not Include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers.
- Match Transfers.
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Deposit with credit card on the accommodation front desk (300€ per team) on the arrival to the hotel. The deposit is refunded on departure, as long as the rooms are handed over the same way as when you arrived.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
This is a city tax and is charged per day per person and it's not included in the room price. This tax is included in the invoice:
- Hotels: 1€ per person per night.
This tax is applied only for persons with 17 years old and over.
Parking prices (9 to 12 of July):
- Price per car/day: 5€.
- Price per car for the whole tournament: 15€
Access to the sports complex (9 to 12 of July):
- Price per person/day: 4€.
- Price per person for the whole tournament: 10€
These extra tariffs are only applied for the participants outside the IberCup package.
- If you want to stay at the accommodation more days, please let us know in advance.
- Teams must check out of the rooms by 12:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don´t check out before 12:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (5 nights).
- To avoid delays on the check-in, teams MUST send the final rooming list before June 15th. This information is mandatory and and is necessary to ensure quality of the tournament. If the team sends later, the team will be penalized (10 € per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list before June 15th, IberCup will not take any responsibility for any last minute changes in room distribution made by the hotel front desk, upon the arrival.
- If the team cancels or changes any player, staff or family member from the original, this change must be approved by IberCup and it may have additional taxes.
- Any rooming modification 15 days before will not be allowed by the hotel or it may have an extra cost.
- Please note the rooming will not be sent to the team until all payments are finished.
Confirmation of participation
A first payment is needed in order to reserve your place as soon as possible:
- If you are a non-local team (with accommodation through IberCup), the amount is 1.500€ (per team).
- If you are a local team (until 60km from the competition centers), the amount (per team) is equivalent to the registration fee.
Note: the amount of the first payment will be deducted from the total. The first payment is not refundable.
Hotel for Parents
- For Parents and Friends, hotel accommodation can be arranged through IberCup with special prices.
- Airport Transfer from Airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation price package.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (5 nights).
- Please notice not all accommodations has an early breakfast time. In case you have an early game we kindly request you to inform the reception to schedule the breakfast earlier. IberCup is not responsible for the adjustment of meals outside of the normal schedule of the accommodation.
- Also, if you notice you might lose the lunch/ dinner time due to a delay, please inform the accommodation or our staff to avoid any issue.
- As organizers, we will take care also about these aspects, but sometimes if you are in a private trip we may not know.
- Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, are not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization.
- The teams traveling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule before May 15th. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup.
- Upon your arrival, please wait for the IberCup representative there as he/she may be with another group guiding to the bus.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service during the entire week of the tournament.
- The program must be sent to IberCup firstname.lastname@example.org 15 days prior the start of the tournament by the team. If IberCup does not receive any information regarding the program, the first service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation.
- Any change must be communicated with 48h in the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost.
- Please notice that if the change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h it will be not accepted.
- Due to the company´s restrictions, the bus driver may change during your trip.
- The bus driver can drive a maximum of 9 hours per day and can be on duty for 10 hours (so 2 hours wait/rest time during a day).
- During transfers, every 4 hours the driver must make 45 minutes required rest stop. We kindly ask you to be aware of these rules. Please notice that if you arrange an excursion which involves parking fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
- Drivers can change daily. Please make sure you give the pickup hour information for next day to the bus driver before he leaves.
- Extra cost will be charged if the services go beyond 10h per day or 150 km per day.
- Each day the bus driver must have an 11 hours rest period between his transportation duties. Please care if you have an early game in the next day as the bus must finish the service before in the previous day.
- The IberCup will not be responsible for any schedule regarding private bus transportation not communicated 15 days prior the start of the service.
- Modifications in the itinerary must be communicated to the IberCup representative. The driver may not accept any change without the authorization of his/her supervisor or IberCup representative.
- Teams can book bus transportation directly with the bus company (information to follow on the website), but the IberCup will not have any responsibility on scheduling the routes for the team.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request shuttle bus service during the entire week of the tournament.
- The shuttle bus is an exclusive service from the accommodation to the venues.
- The service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation and 30m after the game is finished.
- Transport for extra services as leisure is the club who must support the cost. We will be available at the tournament office to organize any request coming from your club.
Loss or Theft
- The organization does not assume any responsibility in case of sport equipment theft or personal belongings of participants in the accommodation or in the sporting venues.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders as indicated on the Participants’ list are responsible for the conduct from their players in case of damage caused in sports facilities, dressing rooms, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage, the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff.
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, the team leader should contact directly the organization staff.
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 23:00h and 8:00h.
- The meals timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transport delay, the team leader should inform the Organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel in transportation without a T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- Dispensations will automatically be given to two (2) players in boys categories and four (4) players in girls categories per squad who are maximum one (1) year over aged.
- Note that you cannot use more over aged players by switching them between matches.
- This dispensations only applies to 11v11 categories.
- For 7v7, no dispensation will automatically be accepted.
- Dispensations for 7v7 teams can be applied by contacting the IberCup office.
- September 1: Online registration form for next year’s tournament opens. When we receive your deposit fee we confirm your place in IberCup.
- May 1: Final date for registrations. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before that date, registrations will close before the scheduled date.
- 90 days before the tournament 50% of the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation must be paid.
- 45 days before the tournament Full payment of all services. Both leaders and players pay this fee. You can cancel players until 90 days before the tournament, after that a doctors certificate is required.
- 30 days before the tournament: Final date to send the players list. After this date, we will charge extra 5$ per player.
- 30 days before the tournament:: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date, we will charge extra 10$ per person.
- June 15: Match schedule will be posted.
- July 8: Arrival day.
- July 9: Start of the tournament.
- July 10: Group stage continues.
- July 11: Start of the Playoff games. Leaders match.
- July 12: Playoff Silver finals and Playoff Gold 7v7 finals.
- July 13: Playoff Gold 11v11 finals. Prize giving ceremony.
In case of unforeseen circumstances, Ibercup Organization reserves the right to be able to change above mentioned dates.
- The Team Leader shall hold in good order all your personal and group documents. If you are travelling from another country to Spain, you will need the authorization document for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and another certificate may be required. The Tournament accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or entry permit to the client in the foreign country. In these cases the conditions shall apply to the cancellation of the trip, being still in the customer's responsibility any cost that such a situation entails. Tournament organization may under no circumstances be liable, directly or indirectly, by the refusal of the granting of visas or entry permit from the client in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For the Spanish teams, we will accept the player’s team card from their local football association or the ID Card.
- For the foreign teams, the organization will only accept a player’s identification a valid identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated). This card must have the full name, photo, identification number and birthday. This document must always be used with the player´s passport. Players that come from countries that don’t require a passport to enter into Spain, will only need the identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated, with full name, photo, identification number, birthday).
- During the check-in, the organization of IberCup will ask the teams for the insurance documentation, which must cover till the end of the tournament (13th of July). In case this document would not be provided, the team cannot participate in our tournament.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player must have a medical insurance.
- Make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field.
- IberCup does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injuries, or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with Spain must have personal medical insurance.
- The team leader must bring all the documents for the accreditation (Valid passport or ID document from the players).
- For all teams staying, the accreditation is at the tournament office (hotel to be confirmed).
- Only the team leader needs to be present on the accreditation to collect all the participant cards, bracelets, and important information.
- Players don´t need to be present for age control on this day.
- Team leaders must present at the tournament office and show proof of identity from the players registered on the team list on this day.
- If the team leaders don´t to the accreditation/team check-in at the tournament office, their teams can`t participate in the first match.
- All the teams must bring the valid documents from the players for the matches.
- A random check for age control can be done at any time.
- Each player must use the wristband around the wrist for the age control on the field.
- The age control will be through the players list sent previously to our organization together with a valid ID document.
- The team leaders MUST confirm the players list numbers for the match on the mobile app in possession of the Field Marshall, before the match starts to avoid any mistakes on the match incidences.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should request to their football federations to send an authorization letter to IberCup (email@example.com) so they can take part in the tournament. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure*) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders.
- Financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is in no way responsible for injury or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation until 60 days before the tournament starts, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation between 59 days - 30 days before the tournament starts, the 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancellation 29 days before the tournament starts, until de end of the tournament, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged (in case the participant sends a valid medical certificate the refund will be considered only as the local participant fee 65€)
- In case a participant cancellation due to transport delays, strikes or force major, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsible and it will not refund.
Due payments on the arrival
- Please notice in case a due payment your group will not be able to use the airport transfer or do the check-in in the accommodation and the payment must be done in the airport or the tournament office to the IberCup representative.
- Wire Transfer:
BANK: Millennium - Banco Comercial Portugues
BANK ADDRESS: Estrada Nacional 10, N-16 / 2615 - 140 Alverca Do Ribatejo, Portugal
ACCOUNT NAME: Easy Choice Lda
COMPANY ADDRESS: Av. Capitão Meleças Nº 95 - 3ºD - 2615-099 Alverca Do Ribatejo, Portugal
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 45352437980
IBAN: PT50 - 0033 - 0000 - 45352437980 - 05
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid for by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Euro) that is the most ”natural” currency in Europe. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer.
After the payment, please send us ALWAYS the proof of payment in PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Card Payment:
In this option will be added an additional value (2.5%) for each payment.
Booking with our partners
We remind that the organization has no responsibility for contracting services through IberCup partners.